what's in the hospital bag?
I pretty much had no idea what I was doing when I had Holden. I mean, I seriously had to ask the nurse when I would know to change her diaper. That, coupled with the fact that I didn't know if I was having a boy or a girl, meant I really didn't have a clue as to what to pack for the hospital.
So here's what's coming with me this time.
- Ridiculous(ly adorable) baby boy sleepers and jammies
- Teeny baby hats
- Swaddle blankets and a burp cloth
- Ridiculous(ly adorable) photo props - hats, "Just Born" onesie sticker and little tie (awww)
- Wishful thinking?
- The boppy pillow and Hooter Hider for nursing
- Toiletry stuff
- My maternity uniform of nursing tanks and black lounge pants
- Robe and comfy pants
- Phone charger and Anker portable charger
- The "Gatsby" charm to add to my necklace
Okay, kid. Let's do this.